NMC: blogs

9.10.2009

Self-contained videos and compression

Many of us like doing a basic export out of Final Cut Pro and then going to another compressing application to compress the video to the format we desire. When exporting out of Final Cut using the Quicktime option, you are given the option over whether the file should be self-contained or not. If you are planning to bring your export into Compressor, Visual Hub, or Adobe Media Encoder, your Final Cut export does NOT have to be self-contained. This is a big time saver when you are trying to get videos out of Final Cut and into an alternate compressing solution.

- Justin

5 Comments:

  • good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are about 220 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 PM  

  • Hello. And Bye.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 AM  

  • good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 300 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 PM  

  • good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 180 pounds on every page. But finally I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM  

  • Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home